Graduate Account Manager – Leeds/Wakefield
Let me introduce Arena Group, we specialise in document management, providing the hardware, software, service and expertise that enables organisations to cut costs, improve efficiencies and become greener.
And if you consider that businesses spend up to 3% every year on printing alone, document management really is big business!
But this isn’t the reason that our Company is growing year on year - we think it has much more to do with the fact that 98% of our customers recommend us. And we know that to achieve these levels of service and success, that our people are vital.
Therefore we’re looking for 4 confident, motivated graduates who are keen to take on responsibility quickly and accelerate their career. In return, we offer the chance to join a fast-growing and ambitious company, gaining the type of exposure and opportunity to make a difference that you can only get by working in an SME.
From day one, you’ll be working in a rotation of the business, developing your skills and working within key areas of our business for a month at a time, such as Business Development, Consultancy and Customer Relationship Management.
Within 12 months, you will fly solo as a Graduate Account Manager with your own regional area. You’ll be responsible for consulting and ultimately, selling a range of our solutions to customers in business and the public sector, managing and developing your own area.
So Why Join Arena?
- A successful and growing company
- Full control of your own earnings potential
- Autonomy and responsibility at work
- You’ll always be a person to us, never a number, no matter how large we get
- We’ll train you for a fantastic career, whether this is on products or skill development, you’ll always be at the ‘top of your game’
- We offer excellent career prospects for those who work hard
- Excellent incentives such as trips abroad and in the UK to reward hard work
What We’re Looking For
Candidates looking to achieve (or already have) a 2:1 degree, but most importantly you’ll be:
- Passionate about sales, with real ‘star quality’.
- An excellent communicator with an ability to engage with people.
- Forward-thinking, and motivated with a positive attitude.
- A keen networker who loves meeting new people.