- Digital Mailroom
- Electronic Document Management
- Scanning Bureau Services - Document Scanning
- Copy and Print
- Arena in Business Brochure
- Arena in Education Brochure
- Arena in Housing Brochure
mstore for Motor Dealerships
Speed, accuracy and cost are vital to the smooth operation of UK motor dealerships. Integration of supply chain systems and processes alongside fast and accurate communication between multiple stakeholders is key to closing and delivering sales in a timely manner.
The management and storage of documents often represents a cost and efficiency burden for UK motor dealerships, for several reasons;
- Stringent legislation surrounding document / data processing, retention, compliance audit and security.
- Scarce and costly storage space for paperwork such as deal files.
- Dispersed data / documents cannot be shared by multiple people simultaneously, or quickly accessed.
- Difficulties in finding documents when responding to enquiries or audits.
- Potential crises such as fires and floods present data recovery risks.
The Arena Group has developed mstore for Motor Dealerships, its own electronic document and records management system (EDRMS). Working alongside your existing dealer management system, mstore allows you to store, share, reference, move, track and process documents quickly and efficiently in electronic format. This has multiple benefits which all result in cost savings for your business.
Motor dealerships will enjoy the variety of benefits that mstore delivers to any business including compliance, collaboration and efficiency. However, for those working with paper-based deal files, there is even more value to be gained.
Paper-based deal files present a particular problem due to their size, complexity and the number of stakeholders required to contribute to them. By its very nature a paper-based deal file can only ever be in one place at one time, presenting difficulties in terms of access for everyone who requires it. Arena’s mstore addresses these problems;
- Once scanned into mstore, original paperwork can be disposed of to address any storage issues.
- Documents and data in mstore can be accessed by multiple people at the same time for a fast and efficient sale process.
- Managers can track a deal's progress, monitor compliance to company procedures and ensure the required events and documents are coming together in the right sequence and at the right time.
- Individuals required to take action can be automatically prompted.
- mstore integrates with major Dealer Management Systems to populate the mstore deal file with stock codes, chassis and registration numbers etc.
- Access to the digital deal file is available within seconds for an immediate customer service response.