- Digital Mailroom
- Electronic Document Management
- Scanning Bureau Services - Document Scanning
- Copy and Print
- Arena in Business Brochure
- Arena in Education Brochure
- Arena in Housing Brochure
Electronic Document Management
Increasingly, paper-based documents add little value to a business but scanning and electronically tagging them could mean those that may have been difficult to access become relevant, secure and quick to find.
Our EDRMS system, mstore, helps businesses to scan, organise, store and retrieve documents electronically. It easily integrates with bespoke and industry-specific software including common packages for accounting, legal case management, HR, student records etc.
- Improved customer service response - all your documents at your fingertips
- Improved efficiency - no more searching for paper documents
- Reduced workload surrounding audits and inspections
- Continuity planning - protection from fire, flood, theft or loss
- Document security - controlled access to sensitive data
- Reduced storage demands and costs
- Simplified and comprehensive regulatory compliance
- Remote access, 24/7 - from anywhere with an internet connection, including some mobile devices.
Download our free guides
A consultation with one of our experts can very quickly point you in the right direction when it comes to improving efficiencies within your organisation. In the meantime we have produced a number of helpful guides which you can use to help you answer some basic questions.
- 31 Ways to Reduce Paper Usage
- Top Tips on Data Protection
- mstore, software for electronic document management
Related Case Study
"We had a batch of 22,000 forms that we would previously have paid for a third party to process. However, we find mstore so quick and easy to use that we have saved money by processing the paperwork in-house. We are so pleased with the way mstore has helped us to address the issues surrounding our Gift Aid forms that we are now actively looking to roll it into other areas of our business, including supporter correspondence."Peta Thompson, Head of Supporter Care