Converting paper documents to electronic format can make them quicker and easier to access and use whilst also offering added security and protection from damage or loss.
Our Scanning Bureau Service
- Scanning of mono and colour documents such as invoices and client files
- Smaller documents such as tickets and receipts linked to expense claims
- Large documents such as A0 plans, either mono or colour
- Addition of index data (eg; bar codes or other references) for easy and quick document retrieval
Better systems and processes always produce cost savings and reduced errors and wastage whilst creating ‘greener’ ways of working.
How it works
1. Collect and scan
- We collect your files using our own fleet of vans, store them securely and complete the scanning at our site in order to cause minimum disruption to your business
- We provide a full end-end service including preparation of documents by removing fastenings, clips and staples
- Blank page removal software means you only pay for the information you want.
- If you need access to the files whilst we’re processing them, we can offer an urgent retrieval process.
- At full capacity our bureau can scan upto 600,000 documents per month.
2. Supply electronic files
Arena supplies your documents to you in electronic format, most commonly PDF. These files can be passed to you in various different ways:
- DVD, with encryption for secure data transfer
- Electronic transfer for storage in your own copy of mstore, Arena's own software for electronic document and records management (EDRMS)
- Our Hosted Service - a secure online repository which allows you to store, search, view, share and print documents, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere with an internet connection.
3. Return or destroy
Once you have approved the electronic files we can shred the paper documents in our industrial shredder, or return them to you. Shredded documents are pulped and recycled, in line with our environmental policy.
With this service, you do not have to make any bulk capital outlay as we only charge as each stage of work is completed. Large archives can be tackled in stages or as regular collections, to provide the conversion benefits with minimal impact on your cashflow.
Download our free guides
A consultation with one of our experts can very quickly point you in the right direction when it comes to digitising your paper documents. In the meantime we have produced a number of helpful guides which can help you to answer some basic questions.
- Questioning the Cost of Purchasing
- Tips on business continuinty planning
- Safe, secure and speedy - Arena's Scanning Bureau
- More about mstore - software for electronic document management