- Digital Mailroom
- Electronic Document Management
- Scanning Bureau Services - Document Scanning
- Copy and Print
- Arena in Business Brochure
- Arena in Education Brochure
- Arena in Housing Brochure
mstore for Education
Arena works with many clients in the education sector, helping them with the common issues they face relating to the management, control and security of their vital documents.
The Arena Group has developed mstore for Education, its own electronic document and records management system (EDRMS). mstore delivers a user-friendly mechanism to improve the whole document storage, retrieval and archiving process, whilst adding a level of security and functionality to improve legal compliance and the security of critical files.
The software links with function or sector specific applications already in use within many education organisations (eg; SIMS). This means it is quick to install and implement, causing minimal disruption and delivering a host of benefits.
mstore for Education Benefits
- Legal Compliance: mstore enables you to comply with legislation such as BS10008, the Freedom of Information Act 2000, Data Protection Act 1998 and Public Records Acts 1958/1967.
- Safeguarding: mstore automatically records who has viewed information and how often whilst also tracking document modifications without deleting original files. In addition, different users can be given different levels of access giving you a high level of security and protecting records from loss.
- Accessibility: Any document can be attached to an mstore record, including emails. Records are kept together in one central location, creating an efficient way to share documents, preventing loss and providing a greater level of control.
- Document retention and archiving: mstore records and flags up document expiry dates, ensuring all records are up to date for audits, including OFSTED inspections. Documents that have reached the end of their retention period can be flagged for deletion, reducing the time required to manually sort and archive paper records.
- Decreased copy and print volumes: As a result of a reduction in the circulation of paper documents within the workplace, helping you to meet your sustainability goals and reducing related costs.
- Disaster recovery: Documents are protected from loss through fire, theft and flood.
- Efficiency: Working with electronic documents instead of paper reduces time associated with filing, retrieving, sharing, processing and archiving documents
Related Case Study
"The machine has replaced three laser printers and an old photocopier and the staff have had nothing but praise for it. I am already seeing the cost benefits compared to the previous years spend on print cartridges and copy charges."Nicola Mather, Business Manager