- Digital Mailroom
- Electronic Document Management
- Scanning Bureau Services - Document Scanning
- Copy and Print
- Arena in Business Brochure
- Arena in Education Brochure
- Arena in Housing Brochure
mstore for Purchasing
The purchase-to-pay process is an area in which many organisations are increasingly looking to improve spend control and management of information about costs whilst increasing efficiency.
Reducing your back office costs can add considerably to your bottom line and help your business to remain competitive – and streamlining your purchase-to-pay systems can play a core part in both cost reduction and improved cashflow.
The Arena Group has developed mstore for Purchasing, an electronic document and records management system (EDRMS). mstore delivers a user-friendly mechanism to improve the document storage, retrieval, processing and archiving process. This is combined with functionality to improve legal compliance, keep sensitive files secure and analyse and report on costs and activity.
Benefits Arena’s mstore brings to the purchase-to-pay process:
- Simplify the purchasing process to make it easier for employees to buy what they need.
- Increase transparency through enabling quick access to complete information and reporting tools.
- Minimise document loss and filing errors - records never leave the system and are processed electronically.
- Link related documents for quick and simple review. For example, invoices can be matched to purchase orders.
- Manage, link and view a multitude of document formats including emails, images/scanned pages and MS Office files.
- Prevent unnecessary purchases through improved enforcement of your authorisation policies, in support of ISO 9001 Compliance.
- Track the purchasing processes through various stages and export reports for further analysis.
- Free up storage space through compliance with BSI10008, which allows you to destroy paper copies.
- Review activity by user, action or document type to evidence that documents have been processed correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Secure documents from deletion or over-writing.
- Protect confidential information from documents that need to be shared with third parties and limit user-access to sensitive files.
Disaster recovery and resilience
- Digitise documents to protect them from physical damage or loss.
- Reduce paper consumption and the movement of paper.
- Easily incorporate mstore data into existing backup procedures.
Related Case Study
"Arena’s EDM support team are extremely helpful. As our business grows, mstore develops and they are there every step of the way, determined to make sure that we get the very best out of it. We actively recommend Arena to other Credit Unions - we couldn’t get by without mstore! "Ella Ferris, Operations Manager