- Digital Mailroom
- Electronic Document Management
- Scanning Bureau Services - Document Scanning
- Copy and Print
- Arena in Business Brochure
- Arena in Education Brochure
- Arena in Housing Brochure
mstore for Credit Unions
Credit Unions must balance legal requirements relating to the handling of confidential documents and data with the need to deliver excellent customer service in a competitive environment.
Many credit unions are dealing with more customers than ever as a result of the tough economic climate. Increasing volumes of documentation that must be processed and managed, presenting a growing challenge, especially for those with limited resources.
The Arena Group has developed mstore for Credit Unions, its own electronic document and records management system (EDRMS). mstore delivers a user-friendly mechanism to improve the whole document storage, retrieval and archiving process, whilst adding a level of security and functionality to improve legal compliance and the security of critical files.
The software links with function or sector specific applications already in use within many UK credit unions. This means it is quick to install and implement, without disruption.
Benefits to the sector:
- Responsiveness: In an increasingly competitive industry, efficient processes and prompt responses to customer queries are essential.
- Compliance: mstore enables you to comply with legal obligations relating to the security of your customer data, including BS10008, whilst also operating within FSA guidelines.
- Productivity: Increasing client numbers result in greater workload and higher volumes of documentation to process, store and manage. Robust IT infrastructure and adequate resources are critical to successful growth.
- Efficiency: Working with electronic documents instead of paper reduces time associated with filing, retrieving, sharing, processing and archiving documents
- Cost effectiveness: mstore delivers efficiency savings that are key to increased productivity, financial savings and great front line customer service.
- Decreased copy and print volumes: As a result of a reduction in the circulation of paper documents within the workplace, helping you to meet your sustainability goals and reducing related costs.
- Disaster recovery: Documents are protected from loss through fire, theft and flood.